“Where From Here?”
Where not? Anywhere is possible like Pluto, but I wouldn’t want to go there because that place is freaking cold. But now it’s peanut butter-jelly time time. I think I will go to the shiny, organic, peanut butter and put it on wheat bread. Now I’ll add strawberry jelly……hmm………imaginary strawberry jelly! And imaginary wheat bread! Here, we’ll use a tortilla and some honey in the absence of jelly and bread. Use your imaginations and instead of putting two slices together, you roll it up! It’s like a burrito! Except, no beans, cheese, onions, peppers, some kind of meat, and lettuce. Maybe I’ll add chocolate chips! It’s like a Reese’s peanut butter cup except with grain! Oh no! It’s dripping out the back, watch it…slowly…f…a…l…l…t…o…t…h…e…ground there it goes. I’ll have my dog lick it up, she a can hear you eat marshmallows, so I think I won’t have a problem. Now, the question is…where from here? The bathroom! That’s where! You can…stop now…I think you’ve heard enough…STOP!!!
May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
When Lawler gets angry she goes "Oh, Peanut Butter!!" Hehe... greatest teacher EVAR. Good job with the random post! I think I just enjoy your way of writing, it makes me laff cuz I imagine in your voice... hee!
Congradulations, you're the first person to say you like my writing straight up. Trust me this isn't random, I've actually had this kind of sandwich...or burrito...or whatever. You can imagine my voice? I can't even do that, I imagine a ten years old voice for some reason.
Maybe you still subconsciously think of yourself as ten. Aww, little Chux0r. Hehe!! In the same way that I sometimes think of myself as about 4.
I don't know, but whatever I say in my head, it doesn't like me when I speak. I also don't think I sound like me on microphones, or other things of the such. Just tell the world my real name >.> <.<
Post a Comment