“If I Could Choose A Super Power…”
If I could choose a super power, I would choose the ability to fly. In retrospect, it’s not really super, or even a real power. It means I can just defy gravity at will. Which would still be freaking cool. I can go anywhere, anytime, without anything getting in the way…except planes, but it would be kind of hard to miss those. Also, I wouldn’t even go that high because the lack of oxygen and I wouldn’t stay too low because people going crazy. There’s one ultimate reason why I chose flight, so I can get away from people. Some person comes up to talk to me that I don’t want to then SWOOSH! I despawned! Of course I know some people who can despawn and respawn. It’s so weird, just turn your head slightly and BAM! there’s a person standing there. Being able to fly would also bring forth the advantages of pulling off many a number of pranks. T.P.ing would become that much easier, egging from above, and it would literally rain dogs and cats. I know it’s mean, but I still laugh. Then again, it would be cool if I had telekinesis because everything could fly at my will. Hmm…I think I’ll go with telekinesis. What super power would you choose?
>> Would someone be willing to develop a kind of anti-grav belt for me? Oh yeah, gots to thank my bro for helping me find this prompt. Also, yes, I didn’t update yesterday, because it was Memorial Day and I really didn’t want to. For those of you who don’t know yet, I have added a picture to my profile. That’s me giving two thumbs up…kind of. Yes, those are thumbs, and they are mine. My right thumb (to your left) can’t bend at the joint and is in all reality smaller than my left thumb. It also can’t reach any higher than shown, well, I have to force it up by some other means. I can also do this cool popping-joint-out thing…you’d have to see it to understand. For the most part I can do anything normal, except bend it. So far there has been one person who has entered the music/lyric contest……now I know there is someone else, let’s see if I can’t get them to enter. That’s all for now.
May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So if I had telekinesis and sat on an armchair and then levitated the armchair, it would be as good as flying (mostly) but with the added bonus of telekinesis? COOL!
Sure, but why don't you just, you know, levitate yourself with the telekinesis? That way you don't have to worry about the chair so much. So essentially, yes. So you would choose telekinesis as well? Not very original.
I never said that's what I would choose, but it is a good idea.
Soo....you would choose it?
Post a Comment